Identity Theft is Serious and Costly
It is one of the fastest growing crimes in the United States and worldwide. In fact, it has been the #1 consumer complaint for 7 consecutive years and there are 27,000 new victims daily. If it happens to you, or a member of your household, would you know what to do about it?
Experience shows that victims spend, on average, more than 175 hours of personal time to recover from the damage caused by identity theft. In addition, the out-of-pocket costs of resolution can run between $750 and $1,800.
We’re here to help!
In our ongoing effort to offer unique and valuable solutions to our customers’ needs, Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank has partnered with SontiqTM, one of the nation’s premier victims’ advocacy experts, to offer identity restoration services. This service is offered to all of our customers and members of their households.
Sontiq Restoration Service gives you unlimited access to a highly experienced fraud specialist who will guide you through the complicated resolution process from start to finish, so you can move on with your life.
You’ll get comprehensive one-on-one expert assistance in a wide range of identity-compromising situations. Whether you’re confronted with a serious identity theft crisis or would like to take preventative measures in the event of a lost or stolen wallet, you can count on swift and painless resolution. As part of the process, you can expect the following services:
- Unlimited one-on-one access to a fraud specialist who will handle all the work
- Proactive assistance after any suspicious activity
- Comprehensive case file creation for insurance claims and police notification
- Preparation of all needed documentation
- Ongoing credit monitoring until the problem is corrected
- One year of fraud monitoring of over 1,000 public records databases
- An additional year of active follow-up, and
- Access to news alerts and a wealth of preventative tips and resources at the Sontiq Resources & Blog site.
And the best part is that this service is available for just $1 per month. This one low fee covers everyone in your household, including a spouse and dependents under the age of 26 who may be living outside the home, like at college.
The possibility of identity theft should be taken seriously. Therefore, WGSB recommends taking advantage of this valuable, reassuring, and affordable solution.
Get started today!
Print and complete the application here, then mail it to the address provided, or drop it off at a WGSB office near you.
For news, resources, and a variety of helpful tips to prevent identity theft, visit the Sontiq Resources & Blog site.