For your convenience, common forms and applications are provided below in PDF format. Simply print the document you need, complete, and return to the bank. Completed applications may be mailed to WGSB at the address shown below, to the attention of the appropriate department, or dropped off at one of our offices. If you need help or have questions at any point, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re happy to help you in any way.
Guaranty E-Z Switch Kit
- E-Z Switch Checklist
- Checking Savings and Extras
- Personal Account Application
- Automatic Payment & Deposit Inventory
- Authorization to Change Direct Deposit
- Authorization to Change Automatic Payment/Deposit
- Authorization to Close Account
Identity Theft 911 Resolution Services
- Consumer Credit Application - For a personal loan, installment loan, loan for a vehicle (for transportation or recreation), etc.
- Uniform Residential Loan Application - For a first or second home mortgage
- Home Equity Loan Application - For home equity loans and lines of credit.
- Borrower's Certification and Authorization - This form should accompany all completed residential loan applications.
- Credit Consent Form - Vermont residents must also complete this form and submit with all loan applications.
- Guaranty Line Overdraft Brochure with Application
- Business Loan Application
- Business Loan Application Checklist
- Personal Financial Statement
- Business Credit Card Application
*Note about our loan services
Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank is a New Hampshire state-chartered community bank. Headquartered in Woodsville, New Hampshire, the bank serves northern New Hampshire and northeastern Vermont from nine branch offices in the communities of Woodsville, Piermont, Lisbon, Littleton, Lancaster, Plymouth, and Franconia. Our website is provided as a convenience to customers and to others interested in more information about the bank. It is our practice, however, to provide deposit and loan services only to those people and businesses located within, or planning to relocate to, New Hampshire or Vermont.