For your convenience, common forms and applications are provided below in PDF format. Simply print the document you need, complete, and return to the bank. Completed applications may be mailed to WGSB at the address shown below, to the attention of the appropriate department, or dropped off at one of our offices. If you need help or have questions at any point, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re happy to help you in any way.
Guaranty E-Z Switch Kit
- E-Z Switch Checklist
- Checking Savings and Extras
- Automatic Payment & Deposit Inventory
- Authorization to Change Direct Deposit
- Authorization to Change Automatic Payment/Deposit
- Authorization to Close Account
Identity Management Services
Consumers & Mortgage Loans*
- Consumer Credit Application - For a personal loan, installment loan, loan for a vehicle (for transportation or recreation), etc.
- Universal Residential Loan Application - For new mortgages and mortgage loan refinances.
- For Individual Borrower
- For Joint Borrowers
- Visit our Mortgage Center to apply online!
- New Home Equity Loan Application Coming Soon - For home equity lines of credit.
- Borrower's Certification and Authorization - This form should accompany all completed residential loan applications.
- Credit Consent Form - Vermont residents must also complete this form and submit with all loan applications.
- Rewards Platinum Credit Card Online Application
- Business Loan Application
- Business Loan Application Checklist
- Personal Financial Statement
- Business Credit Card Application
- Visit our Career Center to see current job openings and to apply online. Career Center
*Note about our loan services
Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank is a New Hampshire state-chartered community bank. Headquartered in Woodsville, New Hampshire, the bank serves northern New Hampshire and northeastern Vermont from nine branch offices in the communities of Woodsville, Piermont, Lisbon, Littleton, Lancaster, Plymouth, and Franconia, and one Loan Production Office (LPO) in Hanover. Our website is provided as a convenience to customers and to others interested in more information about the bank. It is our practice, however, to provide deposit and loan services only to those people and businesses located within, or planning to relocate to, New Hampshire or Vermont.