Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank is an SBA Preferred Lender
As a high-volume SBA lender, Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank is able to approve, close, and service SBA business loans, allowing us to meet your business’ individual needs….and do it quickly. A Preferred Lender is a valuable tool for high quality, customized loan solutions.
We offer both CDC/504 and 7(a) Loan Programs, including: Rural Lender Advantage, SBA Express, and Patriot Express (designed for small businesses that are 51% or more owned by members of the military and their spouses).
How can a Preferred Lender benefit your business?
- As a Preferred Lender, Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank has an established track record with the SBA and has proven its commitment to serving the small business community within our area. This expertise gives us the tools to better solve our customers’ needs.
- Being a Preferred Lender allows us to approve in-house SBA loan requests—that means 24-hour turnaround on loan requests once we have all necessary financial information.
- Time is money to business owners. We have tools that allow us to act fast, something most other banks don’t have.
- You work directly with us, as we maintain the relationship with the SBA.
- We are one of only a handful of New Hampshire banks that offers all of the SBA loan programs, so if there’s one that can help you, we can access it for you.
- Working with the SBA allows us to make loans we otherwise couldn't make.
- You can get longer repayment terms, which means lower payments.
- You will be able to start a new business, purchase an existing business, or purchase commercial real estate with as little as 10% down.
If you’d like an SBA Preferred Lender in your corner, contact us today. One of our commercial lenders will be happy to assist you.
For a business loan application and other forms, click here.