Control when, where, and how your debit card is used!
CardValet® lets you control when, where, and how your WGSB debit card is used and it’s available now with WGSB’s mobile app!
Protect yourself from fraud by turning your card on when you want to use it and turning it off when you’re done! Lose your card? Turn your card off within seconds from your mobile device, and simply turn it back on when you find it (under your car seat). Not leaving town for a while? Restrict the location of places your card can be used.
With CardValet, you can*:
- Block Cards – lose your card or not using your card? Immediately disable, then re-enable your card with a single tap.
- Limit Transaction Amounts – set a maximum transaction amount on a card. Any transaction attempted over that limit will be declined.
- Limit Transaction Locations – control where a card is used for in-person purchases by choosing to block international transactions or specifying a location radius where transactions are allowed.
- Limit Merchant Transactions – block certain types of merchants, where you don’t use your card often.
- Receive Text Alerts – receive real-time alerts for declined debit card transactions due to set card controls. Enable or disable alerts through GOLD via the Profile button.
Try it Now!
Already have the mobile app?
Don’t have Mobile Banking yet?
With a single tap, you can immediately disable and re-enable a debit card. When a card is blocked, new purchases and ATM transactions are declined. Teller transactions, existing pending transactions, and recurring transactions are not blocked.
Limit Transaction Amounts
Set a maximum transaction amount on a card. If a purchase or ATM transaction is attempted over the amount set, it is declined. Transaction amount limits apply to online transactions as well as in-store transaction and ATM withdrawals.
Limit Transaction Locations
Control where a card is used by choosing to block international transactions or specifying a location radius where transactions are allowed. Location limits apply to in-store and ATM transactions. Online transactions are not declined even when a location limit is activated.
Limit Merchant Transactions
Control how a card is used by choosing the block specific types of merchants (ex. designate one card for gas stations only, and another for all other merchant types. Merchant limits apply to online transactions as well as in-store transactions.
Receive Text Alerts
Receive SMS alerts for declined debit card transactions due to set card controls. Enable or disable alerts through GOLD by logging in and going to Profile/Mobile Banking/Manage Devices. From the drop-down box next to your active device(s), choose ‘Change my mobile banking services’ and select ‘Card Control Alerts’.
For more information, contact us.