Arm yourself and your employees against online crime.
Gone are the days when passwords and usernames were sufficient to protect your systems from professional hackers. Today, internet criminals continue to design new and more deceptive tools to steal personal information from online users and gain access to their funds.
Introducing, Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank’s Online Business Banking Security Education Center. This online center will help you and your employees become better armed against online crime, help reduce your risk of falling victim to attacks, and prevent unauthorized access to your accounts.
We encourage all online users, at every level, to view the available courses*, which include:
- Risk Background and Threat Landscape
- Risk Management and Reduction, and
- Managing a Negative Event
We believe you will find WGSB’s Online Business Banking Security Education Center a valuable tool for your business, and will refer to it on an ongoing basis. If you have additional needs, or have any questions regarding the education center, please contact us.
System Requirements to View Courses at WGSB’s Online Business Security Education Center
Operating System Compatibility
Microsoft Windows Operating System
Mac OS X version 10.6+
iPad iOS 6
· Internet Explorer version 7.0, 8.0 or 9.0
· Safari 5.0+*
· Firefox 14+*
· Google Chrome 21+*
· 1024x768 or greater resolution required
· Minimum Internet connection speed of 1.5 Mb required
· Display driver settings: 32-bit color; Font set to “Medium”
· Adobe Acrobat Reader 10.0 or higher
· Pop-up blockers should be set to allow the following site: *.bvsinc.com
Additional Requirements for Video and Audio Playback
· Internet Explorer requires Windows Media Player 9 or greater, or Microsoft Silverlight 3.0 or greater
· Firefox requires Flash Player 9 or greater
· Sound card and speakers
· Internet connection minimum speed of 1.5 Mb
· P4 2.0 GHz processor; 2 GB of RAM or better
· If using a proxy server, do not cache the edcenter.bvsinc.com website.
· Standard Internet access that allows HTTP and Secure Socket Layer (HTTPS) connections is required.
· To view video courses, firewall and/or content-filtering solutions need to allow the following application types:
· Pop-up blockers should be disabled or configured to allow any sites ending with bvsinc.com.