Cottage Street Lobby Closed as a Precaution
[Woodsville, NH: November 10, 2020] On November 9, 2020 we learned that a staff member at our Cottage Street Office in Littleton, NH tested positive for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank takes the safety and welfare of its customers and employees seriously. As a precaution, we have closed our Cottage Street lobby until further notice, however, our ATM and drive-up will be open. Fortunately, this employee’s role is such that he or she has limited extended contact with Bank customers and other employees. The bank has taken steps to identify and reach out to the few customers that may have been exposed in advance of the steps that are routinely taken by the State’s healthcare bodies.
Early in the pandemic, we had many employees effectively working from home. Currently at our Cottage Street office we have transitioned those employees back to their homes until the appropriate quarantine period has been recognized. Cottage Street drive-up and ATM services will remain open until further notice.
Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank has had protocols in place since required by the State of New Hampshire as well as CDC guidance. They include the following:
- All staff members have their temperature taken and are prescreened for symptoms daily before work
- All employees are required to wear cloth face coverings at all times
- All employees are asked to maintain 6-foot social distancing from others
- All common areas such as teller counters, check desks, ATM’s are disinfected and cleaned routinely throughout every day
- Hand sanitizers stations are available in all public and non-public areas for regular use
- Face coverings are available for customer use
Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank will continue to work to protect the health and safety of our customers and our employees.