Important Things to Do Before
On October 23, Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank will launch a new banking system, featuring new online, mobile, and telephone banking services that will greatly enhance the experience for consumer and business customers.
- Please update your telephone number(s) and email address within GOLD. Many features of our new system, including account access, alerts, notifications, and increased security, will rely on up-to-date contact information to provide the most benefit and convenience to you.
- Up to eighteen months’ worth of check images and documents, including eStatements, will be available in the new platform, but not immediately (they may take up to one month to be visible). If you will need immediate access to images or documents, please view and/or download those documents before October 19.
Bill Pay Users
- Log in on or before Sunday, October 15 to schedule necessary bill payments for that week and the following week. No access to bill payment will be available Monday, October 16 until Monday, October 23, however bills scheduled for payment during this time and all future-dated payments will be paid as scheduled.
- Six months of active/current billers will be moved to the new online banking website. eBills, bills you have set up to deliver monthly bills and payment information directly to your online and mobile banking services, cannot be moved. For your convenience, we encourage you to log into your Payment Center and make a note of all eBillers and older, less active regular billers (ex. annual payments), including your account numbers and contact information for each, to help in resetting them within the new system.
Quicken & QuickBooks Users
- Log in and view and/or download any transactions you may need in the near future (there may be a delay of up to one month for all past transactions and check images to reappear within the new online banking website).